Address: 20 Kensington Park Road, Chomp Chomp Food Centre #01-19 Singapore 557269
Time: (Sunday - Thursday) 4.30pm - 12am, (Friday & Saturday) 4.30pm - 1am
Specialty: Fried Fuzhou Oyster Cake, Popiah, Kueh Pie Ti
1) Call & collect service.
2) Delivery service, 1 day advance notice. (East & Central areas) - minimum order $50. (North, South & West areas) - minimum order $100.
3) Supply DIY popiah & kueh pie ti to all kind of celebrity functions with 1 day advance notice.
* DIY Popiah Set @ $88 (Minimum 36 Rolls). * DIY Popiah Half Set @ $48 (Minimum 18 Rolls). * Ingredients include: Handmade popiah skin, cooked turnip with carrot, sweet sauce, fresh minced chilli, minced garlic, egg, krunchy, bean sprout & coriander leaves.
* DIY Kueh Pie Ti Set @ $48. * Ingredients include: 50 pcs handmade kueh pie ti cups, cooked turnip with carrot, sweet sauce, egg, special chilli sauce, krunchy & coriander leaves.
* Handmade Popiah Skin: $20 per kg. * Kueh Pie Ti Cups: $18 per tub of 50 pieces.
4) Franchising service.
In-Charge: Christopher Lee
City Hawker Food Hunt Awards 2015 Singapore Food Map Live To Eat
The Popular Foodguide @ Singapore Yummy Guide 2009, 2010, 2011 Sunday Morning Singapore Good Morning Singapore Shin Min Daily News Times Out Magazine LianHe WanBao LianHe ZaoBao The New Paper I Weekly: I Love Weekend East Food Old Days Snack Attack Food Train U Weekly My Paper City Beat
If you have any comment on this f&b outlet, please let us know. Click here to submit your review.
|Date||Name / Occupation||Reviews|
|18 Jul 2013||Mr Wong / Editor||
|4 Nov 2006||Melody||
Yes, it was very tasty and the wasabi had such a fresh fragrance to it. It didn’t overpower the taste of the popiah. It was a yummy and good blend : ) thank you!
|17 Oct 2006||Mr Wong / Editor||
Great IDEA by putting the Japanese wasabe into our local popiah. Guess what the taste? Does it hot? Not really, you will feel the “HOT” when you first bite onto the popiah. After a while, “HOT” feeling gone and taste of popiah comes. This cycle will repeat when you try another piece. “What a superb feeling!!!”. Come down today and give it a try, die die must recommend, very unique!!!
|20 Sep 2005||Mdm Ng / Housewife||
Oyster cake taste good which is not oily as I ever eaten before in other places. Oyster, prawn & pork are very fresh and tasty. Stall owner is friendly too.